There are many American-Muslims, especially those in the ghettos of America, who believe they are in a religion but are actually in a cult. I am going to briefly list some things that if you answer yes to you’re in a destructive cult that will not only ruin your life they will destroy your family and irreparably harm your children:
1. If you believe a fatwa or a religious-ruling can make the blood of anyone halal you are in a cult. A Salafi recently told a friend of mine that “Umar Lee’s blood is halal”. If you believe that as part of your religion it can be lawful to take the life of another human irrespective of the law you are in a cult. If you’re a part of a congregation that holds to such beliefs you’re part of a criminal-organization and not a religion that needs to be monitored and investigated. Those making such rulings need to be charged with incitement to murder and sent to prison.
2. If you’re married “in the deen” and think this is sufficient you’re in a cult and you’re not married. In America it is illegal to perform a marriage ceremony outside of legal-sanctions. Yet each year thousands of Muslims are married “in the deen” with two or maybe a handful of witnesses, Maybe with a contract and maybe without one. The vast majority of indigenous Muslims I have met throughout the country are only married “in the deen” and not legally. In many inner-city masjids you will never see a legal wedding. This is what makes polygamy possible ( which I think should be legal anyway) and what enables people to get married 10,20, 30, 50 and 70 times and what makes the mass dysfunction in places like Philadelphia possible.
Sometimes the man doesn’t want to get married legally and sometimes the woman doesn’t wanna get legally married and most often its both. Its just seen as the way things are done. Not wanting to “imitate the kufar”. Not getting married not only means that the woman most often doesn’t have the financial-rights of inheritance and divorce: but the father loses a lot of rights regarding his children.
Regardless if you don’t have a legal paper saying you’re married I hate to break to you but yall two are just fuckin. That’s your girlfriend, your ex-girlfriend or your baby mama.If you got one of those ridiculous “sex only marriages” where yall don’t live together yall are just fuckin. If your got your kids in one of these absurd “sex only” teenage marriages and they both live with their parents not only are they just fuckin and not married but you’re pimpin out your child. I used to say I had been married six times, and six is a very paltry number in the circles I came up in, but in reality I was married once. The other five are just three are just women I was having sex with and two baby mamas. There is no legal registration that can indicate otherwise.
Now if you believe legal-registration and the laws are not important then you’re in a cult.
3. If you are a part of a masjid, organization or religious movement where it is common for underage girls to get married to grown men ( often more than once thus the case of teenage “divorcees”) then you are a part of a cult where serial-pedophilia is practiced. If Muslims didn’t adhere to the don’t air dirty laundry code the public would see there is a sex-abuse scandal in the Muslim community that rivals that of the Catholic Church. It is heterosexual in nature and overwhelmingly exists in African-American masjids and predominately on the East Coast. (Although I do know one homosexual-abuse case with boys at an immigrant masjid in Virginia kept on the hush). Regardless this marrying off of young girls as young as 12 and 13 often to grown men is the behavior of a cult.
4. If you are a part of a group that believes someone can make a fatwa that you can engage in criminal and illegal activity in America such as stealing and murder you’re a part of a cult.
5. If your understanding of religion leads you to hate America and applaud attacks against America you’re in a cult and your mere existence in America is hypocritical.
6. If you’re a high-school dropout and not that bright and homeschooling your children to “keep them away from the kufar” and raising them in extreme isolation not only is this ineffective and your kids will probably rebel when they get they chance as most Muslim kids raised like this do but this is also a sign you’re in a cult. Believe it or not we have illiterate and near-illiterate teenagers in America today who have been home-schooled by their dumb-ass parents in an attempt to keep them pure.
These are just six simple issues. I could think of more if I had time. To be fair this is a small-minority of American-Muslims and the vast majority of Muslims in this country are innocent in all of these matters: but those that practice these behaviors are in a cult and she be looked at in that manner. There are plenty of Muslims excelling and living healthy and productive lives it is a simple matter of asking yourself “do I want to be in a religion or want to be in a cult” and make the right decision.